Added: 8 February 2014 - 13:26:32
Added: 29 January 2014 - 13:31:16
Added: 13 January 2014 - 18:35:49
Hello! I’m sure you’re anxiously awaiting next patch for The Deluge, right? Unfortunately, works are still in progress. Please, be patient, we want this mod to be truly polished and as enjoyable as possible. In order to sate your hunger for news, here are some previous sneak peeks for you so that you’ll remember what you’re waiting for. You might have seen these already, but lets start with this: Some pictures from Oktawian: Aside from that, a video showing some outfits, units and a furket(a military fork). I know, these are nothing new. We’re trying to bring some life to this site, and we though that posting these will do the job quite well. If you want some new leaks, you better check this site from time to time, who knows when something pops up.
Added: 13 January 2014 - 18:01:42
Another “The Deluge Organized Warfare” battle will be held next Saturday. This time Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth supported by Cossacks will stand against hungry for riches Sweden. We have also made some changes to the rules. It’s good to know them!
- We’ve made a black list of players who due to their behaviour will not be allowed to take part in next battles. We hope, that it will not get too long!
- Starting next battle, 4 team kills during the event will mean an automatic, one hour long ban, together with possibility of a permanent ban.
- Starting next battle, players’ funds will be limited to 2300 gold.
- We’re introducing a limit on the strongest units, such as Winged Hussars and Sipahis. (Max 10 players per side)
- We’ll generally limit the amount of cavalry in comparison to infantry.
- Starting next battle, we’ll be playing under orders of commanders. Because of this, all clans will have to come to a specific TS server. (Although you can just choose a leader who will simply forward the orders)
- We’ll form two separate units for Polish and English speaking random players with separate TeamSpeak channels.
- We’re introducing a somewhat loose ban on writing on chat during the events. We’d like to ask clan leaders to look after their clanmates. We want the chat to be nice and tidy without unneeded pop-ups.